VmWare probe does not display vCenter in UMP
Article ID: 7702
DX Infrastructure Management
- Devices discovered by a VMWare probe attached to a secondary HUB are not appearing on the UMP.
- There are no errors in the probe logs.
- Dr Nimbus does not see any probe_discovery messages from the probe on the primary HUB.
- Devices discovered by the vmware probe will only be displayed when the probe_discovery messages from the probe are received by the discovery server running on the primary hub.
- As the probe_discovery messages are not received, the discovery server cannot add the devices into the database.
- The probe_discovery messages are not reaching the primary hub because no queue has been setup to transfer the messages from the secondary hub to the primary hub
Release: CNMSPP99000-8.47-Unified Infrastructure Mgmt-Server Pack-- On Prem
Follow the instructions here to create the required queues to allow the discovery messages to flow from the secondary hub to the primary hub.