Inside XMPPConnectionUtil constructor, configured servers: null
This is an indication that there is no Collaboration Server name that xFlow can connect to. To resolve this:
1) Identify the server where you have installed CA Collaboration Server first.
Note: If you are not sure about this, you can run the installer - select the Service Management option of the installer - provide database information - and on the next screen you'll see the Current Deployments in the environment. One of them is the Collaboration Server:
<Please see attached file for image>
2) Now we need to use this Collaboration Server name in Service Desk.
3) Login to Service Desk as an Administrator -> Select Administration tab -> xFlow Interface (on the left) -> General -> and look for a record with Configuration Key = xmpp.server.name
4) Edit the record and input the Collaboration Server name (from step#2 above) into the Configuration Value field
5) Save the record and restart CA xFlow Analyst Interface service