Connection error when running the Spectrum NewMM.pl script
Make sure the SpectroServer is up and running.
You do not have connection privileges to the VNM
You are using an invalid Landscape Handle: 0x1000000.
[[email protected] PostInstall]$
All of the above check out ok but the script still does not run
If you have verified the basics regarding the error:
1. Landscape is up and running
2. Landscape handle is correct
3. Landscape hostname is correct
Then it may be possible an existing connection to Spectrum CLI VNM Shell may be preventing NewMM.pl script from connecting to the landscape.
Try the following first:
1. Log into the SpectroSERVER system as the user that owns the Spectrum installation
2. If running Windows, start a bash shell by running "bash -login"
3. cd to the $SPECROOT/vnmsh directory and run the following two commands:
- The first command will verify a connection to the VNM / Landscape
- The second command will disconnect
3. Try running the NewMM.pl script again
If the above does not work, check for a VnmShd process running. If running, kill the process and repeat the above steps.
If you are still having issues, please open a case with Spectrum Support for assistiance.