Export to Excel changes the link generated over a portlet.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Go to Administration > Studio > Queries, create New
- Fill in any info, Save and Continue
- Use the following NSQL to retrieve Document ID and Name.
FROM CLB_DMS_FILES CDF
- Click on Linking tab, then New
- Select "Document" Action, map "File ID" to "document_id", and "File Name" to "document_name", then Save, then Return
- Go to Administration > Studio > Portlets, create New > Grid Portlet
- Fill in any info, use the query created as Data Provider, then Save, Finish and Open
- Go to List Column Section > Layout, then add document_name in the Selected Columns, then Save
- Go to List Column Section > Fields, then open document_name properties
- For the Link attribute, choose the link created earlier in the dropdown, then Save and Return
- Go to Home > Portfolio Management > Projects, open any project (assuming full rights), and open the Collaboration tab.
- In the Actions dropdown, choose Add documents
- Upload at least one file
- Add the portlet created earlier to any page (e.g., in Home > Personal > General tab)
Open the portlet. Try to download the file that was uploaded from the portlet. The link generated will look like:
(note that after the server name, there is: /niku/app?action=dms.viewFile... - this link works)
- Use Options > Export to Excel (Data Only)
- Open the exported file, click in the link.
Link is the same, link opens when clicked. Actual Results:
Link has been changed. It now looks like:
(note that after the server name, there is: /niku/nu#action:dms.viewFile... - this link does NOT work)