UIM/CABI - Scheduled dashboards to pdf files, show the graph layout but the data section displays as "Loading.."
Article ID: 75006
DX Infrastructure ManagementNIMSOFT PROBES
Scheduled dashboards to pdf files, show the graph layout but the data section displays as "Loading.."
Depending on the circumstances, a given graphical element (such as a chart, a map, or a widget) in a report can be rendered in two ways:
• When run directly in the web UI, the browser itself renders the chart. • When scheduled to run later or run in the background, an internal engine renders the chart.
• Poor performance when generating complex charts or charts that contain large volumes of data. • Out of memory messages. • Incorrect scaling when certain Pro Chart reports are printed. • Results that don't match those generated when the report is run directly in the web UI. For example, text elements incorrectly sized or placed.
Once PhantomJS is installed, point JasperReports Server to its location. You can configure several processes to use PhantomJS: HighCharts generation, Pro Charts generation (including Pro Widgets and Pro Maps), and exporting dashboards.
*YOU MUST HAVE phantom.js INSTALLED AND IN PLACE PRIOR TO MAKING THESE CHANGES*
See the following article for steps on installing phantom.js: UIM/CABI, Export Dashboards to PDF files, appear blank as an empty document - https://comm.support.ca.com/kb/uim-cabi-scheduled-dashboards-to-pdf-files-appear-blank-and-display-no-data/KB000074494
1. Stop the CABI robot service.
2. Take a backup of the \Nimsoft\probes\service\wasp\webapps\cabijs\WEB-INF\classes\jasperreports.properties file.
3. Once a backup file has been created, modify the file and add the following properties: