Spectrum Report Manager was accidentally installed on multiple OneClick Servers. It is only required on one. How to disable Report Manager on the OneClick servers it should not have been installed on.
How can Spectrum Report Manager be disabled without uninstalling.
1. Log into the system as the user that owns the Spectrum installation
2. Backup $SPECROOT/tomcat/webapps/spectrum/WEB-INF/web.xml
3. Move the repmgr-web.xml file out of the $SPECROOT/Install-Tools/WEB-XML
4. If on Windows, start a bash shell by running "bash -login"
5. cd to the $SPECROOT/install-Tools directory and execute the following command to recreate the $SPECROOT/tomcat/webapps/spectrum/WEB-INF/web.xml without Report Manager
6. Restart Tomcat