The following error appears when downloading an attachment from USS integrated with SDM:
slump_nxd 15184 ERROR server.c 3730 Unable to handle fast-channel request from 20105|pdmweb:Colorado#56ae7db7:15d9b4a57ac:-7fff to 20105|rep_daemon:external_url|TOP; reason: Process rep_daemon:external_url is not currently running
The Service Desk Manager datasource has a wrong value set in the field "Server Host Name". It is required to set the hostname of the Service Desk machine and not the FQDN or the external URL.
1) Log into Unified Self Service as an Administrator (ex: CASMAdmin)
2) Go to Settings > Data Sources
3) Expand CA Service Desk Manager data source
4) Modify the Server Host Name to the real hostname. You can determine this by going to SDM Server, open a command prompt window and type: hostname.
5) Save Changes. Now you should be able to download the attachments.