The configuration of DevTest 10.1 is implemented with Docker Containers and MySQL DB. When the configuration (DevTest + DB) is restarted, the active (running) SVs no longer show in the DevTest Portal (Monitor -> Virtual Service Environments -> VSE). The Auto-Restart column shows "Enabled".
When the DB and DevTest containers were restarted, it cleared out the entire contents of vseDeploy/VSE_2013 folder. As a result, the Portal did not display any services as running.
DevTest 9.0.0 and up.
Below is the list of directories for each of these docker containers in DevTest that need to be mounted locally in your Dockers environment so that you do not lose data during a restart.
· For VSE, you would want to mount the vseDeploy/VSE_2013 folder locally.
· For Registry, mount the cvsMonitors folder in DEVTEST_HOME.
· For Portal, all projects are saved in the DEVTEST_HOME/Projects.
· You don't need to do anything for CAI.
· Coordinator and Simulator do not contain any mars, so you don't need to do anything for those containers.