AWS Web Server process must be running.
The Web Services plugin for the agent must be installed.
Utilize the appropriate job type in DE to process a web services job.
You can download the Web Services plugin by visiting support.ca.com and navigating to the Download Management area.
Follow these steps below to download the latest Web Services plugin:
- Logon to support.ca.com using your Support Online credentials.
- In the upper left corner of the page, click on Menu and select the Download Management option.
- In the Search By Product Name search facility, enter "CA Workload Automation DE - Scheduler (dSeries)"
- Click on the resulting Product Box to expand its contents.
- Beneath the Product Downloads tab is a Filter Search Results search facility. Enter the string "CA Workload Automation System Agent MULTI-PLATFORM"
- Click on the resulting product "CA Workload Automation System Agent MULTI-PLATFORM" to load a new page with the full agent installation media.
- Click on the cloud with the arrow pointing down to download the "CA WORKLOAD AUTOMATION SYSTEM AGENT 11.4 0000 REMASTER" with DVD image number "WASYSAGT114B0000.iso"
- Once you've downloaded the media, you can extract the contents of the ISO with any file decompression utility such as Winzip, WinRAR, 7-zip, etc. You are interested in the folder labeled "Web_Services_11_4" which is the plugin for web services. Once you've extracted the necessary webservice.pak file, follow documentation to install the webservice plugin here: https://docops.ca.com/ca-workload-automation-agent-for-web-services/11-3/en/installing