Priority on copied Incident tickets not changing.
When ‘Priority Calculation’ is active, if an Incident is copied from an existing one and, in the new Incident, Impact and Urgency values are changed, when saving the new Incident the Priority is not calculated and the value of the original (source) Incident is kept, while, however, the new values of Urgency and Impact are saved.
Problem could be due to 'Enable for Templates’ field setting in Priority Calculation detail page
CA Service Desk Manager 14.1
1. connect to Service Desk
2. select Administration tab
3. click on Service Desk
4. click on Requests/Incidents/Problems
5. click on ‘Priority Calculation’
6. click on the current active ‘Priority Calculation’ to get the detail page
7. click on Edit
8. check the ‘Enable for Template’ checkbox
9. click on Save
If now an Incident is copied, the Priority is calculated on the base of the new values of Impact and Urgency set in the new (copied) Incident.