Export of json configuration fails
You would see below error while trying to export json configuration as oauth serve details haven't been added to OTK Variable Configuration policy.
"error_description":"exporting data failed due to misconfiguration"
1. Login to policy manager
2. Go to OTK Variable Configuration policy
3. Look for set context variable for oauth2_server_hostname, enter the gateway FQDN
4. Look for set context variable for oauth2_server_certificate, enter the Oauth server cert name
5. Look for set context variable for oauth2_server_port, enter 8443
6. Look for set context variable for oauth2_server_url_prefix, enter the prefix value which was used while installing oauth.
7. Save the policy and try to export out the json configuration from oauth manager.