After deleting a Spectrum user, when I try to recreate the user, I am seeing the following error:
"SPC-OCC-11916 The user xxxxxx already exists."
However, this user is not seen in the Users tab.
Component: SPCCSS - SpectroSERVER Core
The entire user model did not get completely deleted. This is seen most often in a Distributed SpectroSERVER (DSS) environment.
Do the following on each primary SpectroSERVER in the environment:
1. Log into the SpectroSERVER system as the user that owns the Spectrum installation
2. If on Windows, start a bash shell by running "bash -login"
3. cd to the $SPECROOT/vnmsh directory
4. Enter the following command to start a Command Line Interface (CLI) session
5. Enter the following command, where <xxxxxx> is the User model deleted, to search for any left over models related to the User model that was deleted:
./show models | grep <xxxxxx>
6. If a User model or AccessGroup model for the <xxxxxx> is found, delete the model using the following CLI command where <MH> is the model handle of the model:
./destroy model -n mh=<MH>
7. After checking each SpectroSERVER system using steps 1-6 above, log out of OneClick and then restart tomcat on the OneClick server to clear the OneClick cache.
8. Log into OneClick and recreate the User model
Please reference the "Command Line Interface" section of the documentation for more information on using CLI.