How to define a new folder for a new connection with Document Viewer
Article ID: 72579
Output Management Document Viewer
After a new install of Document Viewer I was only able to get my reports to download by creating a second Inbox folder and associating it with my CA DRAS connection.
- On the PC, Select, Programs->Computer Associates->Unicenter-> Output Management Document Viewer.
- To add the new system, TEST, for example, select File->add folder from the top menu.
- Select the CA-DRAS radio button and up above select the inbox
- Put the name of the connection in the name box
- In the Location box, type the name of the location after the inbox, for example, C:\PROGRA~1\CA\UNICEN~4\INBOX\TEST where TEST is the name of the connection
- Select Connection Administration->ADD
- It may take a little while, but the Add Remote Host Server
- The connection will come up.
- Click on the drop down menu next to domain and you should see the new system. Select it.
- You can then fill in the userid and click OK.
- Close the remote host administration box.
- The new connection should now show up in the Connection drop down menu on the folder definition screen.