Steps to Reproduce:
1. Go to Home > Portfolio Management > Projects
2. Create a project and add a team member to it.
3. Go to the team member properties
4. Set the 'Request Status' to 'Rejected' and save the changes
5. Open the project in OWB by clicking on Read-only or Read-Write option of 'Open in Scheduler' option
Expected Result: The project to open in OWB successfully.
Actual Result: The project does not open and you get an error: "Unable to open project <project id>. Invalid Value - not in enumerated list"
This issue is caused by CLRT-80306
This defect is fixed within CA PPM 15.1
In PPM 14.3, status 'Rejected' was newly added in the lookup of Request Status but the new status is not updated in OWB. Hence when the user tries to open the project in OWB that has a team member having the Request Status as 'Rejected' it throws the error 'Unable to open project %S. Invalid Value - not in enumeration list'.