Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to Home > Jobs
2. Submit the Datamart Extraction job on an immediate mode
3. This goes on a "Processing" state
4. Also submit the Delete Investments job on a immediate mode
5. This goes on "Waiting" status, because it is incompatible to the Datamart Extraction.
6. The Datamart Extraction job completes
7. Check the Delete Investments job status
Expected Result: The Delete Investments job to go on "Processing" status, because the incompatible job that was running has now completed.
Actual Result: The Delete Investments job goes into "Scheduled" status and does not run
The JS Heart Beat job in not scheduled on the environment.
The query below will tell you if the job is scheduled to be run.
select sj.id job_id, sj.name, sj.is_visible
from CMN_SCH_JOBS sj
inner join CMN_SCH_JOB_DEFINITIONS sjd on sj.job_definition_id=sjd.id
If no results are returned the job has possibly been deleted.
CA PPM 15.1, 15.2
For On Premise customers:
update cmn_sch_job_definitions set is_admin_visible = 1 where job_code ='job_check_heart_beat' ; commit ;
update cmn_sch_job_definitions set is_admin_visible = 0 where job_code ='job_check_heart_beat' ; commit ;
For SaaS customers, please open an issue with support, so these actions are set for you.