In the New User Experience, unable to view a Status Report in Preview or Report mode if there are bullets in any of the text fields.
Two errors are generated in the UI: First error: “Could not preview status report”, then second error: “Could not parse json data to Map”
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project in PPM
2. Click on the ‘Status’ tab
3. Click ‘Edit‘ next to ‘Status Update’ (or any other editable text field)
4. Open a new Microsoft Word document to create a bullet to paste into PPM:
5. Copy the word and bullet from Word and paste into the ‘Status Update’ field in PPM
6. Click on the ‘Reports’ tab
Expected Results: Status Report is generated in a Report format
Actual Results: No report is generated and receive the following errors: First error generated: “Could not preview status report”, then the second error generated: “Could not parse json data to Map”
This is caused by DE35223
This issue applies to CA PPM 15.1 and 15.2 in thew New User Experience
This issue is fixed in CA PPM 15.3.