When using the GT HP ALM Service Connector in Agile Requirements Designer, I am receiving the following error message:
ALM Service Fault received.
ALM service reported the following error: Service call:startSession. Error message:Fault code 203:
Error transferring http://<ServiceAddress>:8095- server replied: Not Found
1. Enter in ALM URL and Service Address into the ALM Service Config Editor. Verify connection details are valid.
2. Start ALM Service. Verify it is running.
3. In Agile Designer, click on the GT HP ALM Service Connector option.
4. In the Connectors Dock, click on the Login button.
5. Login to ALM using the Service Address URL. Hit the OK button.
ARD all releases
CA Agile Requirements Designer
GT HP ALM Service
The Service Address being used in Agile Designer when logging into ALM is incorrect.
Assuming the service base address is set to 'http://*:8095/' or 'http://ServerName:8095/' (either is valid) in the ALM Service Config Editor, the address we should use in Agile Designer should be 'http://ServerName:8095/ALMService'.
Below is further documentation on using the GT HP ALM Service with Agile Designer:
To resolve this issue you need to verify that you are using the correct URL in the GT HP ALM Service Connector login window and in the ALM Service Configuration Editor.
To see what GT HP ALM Service URL and Service Address you need to be using, please do the following:
Now that you know the correct Service Address to use in ARD, follow the steps below to finish setting up the GT HP ALM Service configuration and login process: