User receives ‘Error 401 - Unauthorized. You are not authorized to view the page. If you are sure you have access, try logging in again or contact your system administrator.’ when trying to delete an attachment file even though the user has enough access rights for Navigate, Create, Edit All, View All, XOG Access of the object.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create custom attribute on the idea object (or any object) with data type attachment
2. Add attachment attribute to idea properties page
3. Create an idea or use an existing idea
4. Upload a file to the attribute as a resource with all Out of the Box (OOTB) idea access rights and hit save
5. Add global access right for this customer object to a user
6. Login with that user and open the Idea instance
7. Try to remove file from the attribute by selecting the (x) icon
File is removed.
‘Error 401 - Unauthorized. You are not authorized to view the page. If you are sure you have access, try logging in again or contact your system administrator.’
Caused by DE29593
Release: 451-101-15.1-Clarity-Creator User License
Sustaining Engineering has fixed this issue in CA PPM v15.3 and has backported the fix to v15.1 patch 6 and v15.2 patch 2.
Add this access right: Object Administration Type: Global.