Getting White background UI Theme after deleting UI Theme that was associated with a Partition.
ui_theme_code field in cmn_partitions table is not updated properly when you delete a UI Theme that is associated with a Partition.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login with Admin and create custom UI Theme 'my_ui_theme'. UI theme code will not make any difference. You can copy/paste the css code of any of the otb ui theme for example.
2. Create partition Model with partition 'my_partition'
3. In the Partition Properties set UI Theme=my_ui_theme. Click on Save and Return.
4. Assign user ‘myuser’ to the partition.
5. Assign partition to the Project object.
6. Login with user 'myuser' and set Account Settings - Default Partitions:
UI Theme Partition='my_partition'
Project Object default Partition= 'my_partition'
7. Login with user 'myuser'.
Overview page uses correct UI Theme
Navigate to Project Page. Project Page uses correct UI Theme.
8. Login with Admin and delete UI Theme 'my_ui_theme'
9. Open partition Model and open partition 'my_partition'.
Notice UI Theme shows [--Select--]
At first glance you would think that the UI Theme was unlink because it was deleted
10. Run Query:
select code, model_code, ui_theme_code, is_active from cmn_partitions where code='my_partition'
ui_theme_code should be null.
The ui_theme_code field still has 'my_ui_theme'.
11. Login again with user 'myuser'.
Overview page looks OK
12. Navigate to Project Page
Default UI Theme should be used
You get the White background
Caused by DE33579
Fix is available in 15.3.
app log shows:
ERROR 2017-04-07 14:13:18,450 [http-nio-80-exec-3712] security.DefaultSecurityIdentifier (clarity:myuser:6046077__D307A948-3525-4505-92D5-9D3A133653BE:npt.overview) Theme defined for user: myuser (my_ui_theme) does not exist
ERROR 2017-04-07 14:13:18,467 [http-nio-80-exec-3712] security.DefaultSecurityIdentifier