Getting White background UI Theme after deleting UI Theme that was associated with a Partition.
ui_theme_code field in cmn_partitions table is not updated properly when you delete a UI Theme that is associated with a Partition.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login with Admin and create custom UI Theme 'my_ui_theme'. UI theme code will not make any difference. You can copy/paste the css code of any of the otb ui theme for example.
2. Create partition Model with partition 'my_partition'
3. In the Partition Properties set UI Theme=my_ui_theme. Click on Save and Return.
4. Assign user ‘myuser’ to the partition.
5. Assign partition to the Project object.
6. Login with user 'myuser' and set Account Settings - Default Partitions:
UI Theme Partition='my_partition'
Project Object default Partition= 'my_partition'
7. Login with user 'myuser'.
Overview page uses correct UI Theme
Navigate to Project Page. Project Page uses correct UI Theme.
8. Login with Admin and delete UI Theme 'my_ui_theme'
9. Open partition Model and open partition 'my_partition'.
Notice UI Theme shows [--Select--]
At first glance you would think that the UI Theme was unlink because it was deleted
10. Run Query:
select code, model_code, ui_theme_code, is_active from cmn_partitions where code='my_partition'
ui_theme_code should be null.
The ui_theme_code field still has 'my_ui_theme'.
11. Login again with user 'myuser'.
Overview page looks OK
12. Navigate to Project Page
Default UI Theme should be used
You get the White background
Caused by DE33579
Release: 451-101-15.1-Clarity-Creator User License
Fix is available in 15.3.
app log shows:
ERROR 2017-04-07 14:13:18,450 [http-nio-80-exec-3712] security.DefaultSecurityIdentifier (clarity:myuser:6046077__D307A948-3525-4505-92D5-9D3A133653BE:npt.overview) Theme defined for user: myuser (my_ui_theme) does not exist
ERROR 2017-04-07 14:13:18,467 [http-nio-80-exec-3712] security.DefaultSecurityIdentifier