The Service Names are not displayed in the parameter page of the following CABI BOXI Health reports:
-> Public Folders -> CA Reports -> CA Spectrum -> Service and SLA -> Health
- Actual Serivce Health for Services or Resource Monitors
- Effective vs. Actual Service Health
- Service or Resource Monitor Health by Name
The problem was first seen on 10.1.2 with CABI 4.1 SP3 and resolved with patch Spectrum_10.01.02.PTF_10.1.208.
The patch release note also contains instruction of additional steps that need to be run on the CABI server.
The patch was added to 10.2 but as the version of CABI has not changed since 10.1.2, so the cause of the problem still remains in CABI.
As a result, the post installation steps from the release notes still need to be run the CABI server.
POST INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS from Spectrum_10.01.02.PTF_10.1.208.
1. Stop the CABI tomcat server.
2. Delete "localhost" folder in CABI tomcat's work\Catalina folder.
3. Copy the UdmCAFApp.jar file from SPECROOT\tomcat\webapps\spectrum\repmgr\admin\
4. Start the CABI tomcat server.