As we continue to expand our use of all the components available to us, we found an error when we used Test Match. The program returns a "Failed with error ORA-00904: : invalid identifier".
The root cause was not able to be determined because a cumulative patch that had additional logging to further diagnose this issue resolved the problem.
Since the 4.0 GA version of Test Match did not have as much logging as Sustaining Engineering requires, they have provided a patch that not only has all the fixes up to date as well as additional logging. The resulting patch (TestMatch-220.127.116.11.zip that is available from Support) fixed this issue.