When XOGing out a process with a Custom Script that has tag </OBSAssocs> , the tag is missing in the XOG output file.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a process (it does not matter what objects you use)
2. Create a new step
3. Create a new Custom Script action that includes the following lines:
4. Save and Return
6. Finish the process by adding the path from start step to new step and from new step to finish step
7. Validate and activate
8. Use file content_pack_read.xml or use bpm_processes_read.xml from xog\xml folder
9. XOG out the process
10. Open the output file and search for the tag
Tag is there. Output file should have:
Tag is missing. Output file has:
Caused by DE33219
Fix is available in 15.3.