Most browsers (Chrome, Firefox, IE, Edge, Safari, etc) are rendering the Applications page improperly when attempting to create or edit application definitions. This issue is only present in Application Delivery Analysis v11.
The page will look like this:
Root cause has yet to be determined. The issue is caused by a semi-transparent dark overlay being rendered in front of the 'Application Properties' menu instead of behind it.
Window 2008, 2012
1) Login in via RDP to your ADA Master Console server
2) Navigate to [INSTALL DIR]\CA\SuperAgent\dotnet\Console\Admin
3) Open 'adminApplications.aspx' in a text editor (preferably Notepad++ or Notepad)
4) Locate the following section:
src="/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=0150c000004AKLgAAO" alt="Overlay.PNG" width="293" height="282">
5) Edit the 'z - index' from 1000 (default) to -1
7) Refresh your Applications page in the ADA GUI
A formal defect has been filed for this issue and a fix will be released in a future build of Application Delivery Analysis.