When trying to display a large amount of Global Collections in a Jaspersoft report, if any drop down has more data, some of the data is being truncated.
The problem is with the Jasper theme files which are included in Jaspersoft 6.3.
Spectrum 10.2.xJaspersoft 6.3
Please open a support issue and request the updated ca_theme.zip files. Once you have received the updated ca_theme.zip from support please follow below steps on the Jaspersoft server:
Steps to Import the zip file:
1) Login as super user.
2) In home page choose Manage Drop Down.
3) Now Choose Server Settings.
4) Now Choose Import option.
5) Now click on Choose File (Please select the provided ca_theme.zip file)
6) Now Click on Import. After successful import, we will get a success message as import is successful.
7) Now try to access the report and check the drop down.
These updated ca_theme.zip files will be included in a future Jaspersoft release.