Performance of Advance reporting during scheduling and Editing of reports is too slow
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Login to CA PPM and navigate to Advance Reporting
2. Take any of the reports and click on schedule
3. On the schedule tab open browser developer tools and you will see input controls are called on schedule tab
4. On an existing schedule try, go under Parameters tab and populate any of input control and each time you will see multiple call on the input control values
5. Go on the notification tab and save the schedule and you will again see input control is called
Expected Results: The input control call be done only one and not multiple times
Actual Results: There are multiple places where input controls are called during report scheduling
This is a bug DE32156 and CA PPM Engineering team is working with Jaspersoft team to fix the same.
CA PPM 14.3 onwards with Jaspersoft 6.2.1
There is no resolution at this time.