The USM generates an unknown error when I use the Discovery Application feature
An unknown error has occurred.
Refreshing your browser may resolve the issue.
(4) not found, Received status (4) on response (for sendRcv) for cmd = 'nametoip' name = 'nis_server'
The new USM Application discovery feature needs the latest version of nis_server 8.51. It has been noticed in some cases that the nis_server version is not upgraded correctly from previous UMP/UIM versions.
• If the version of the nis_server is not 8.51 deploy the 8.51 version from the archive, then restart the wasp running the UMP and try again using Discovery Application.
• If the above doesn't work, and If the current version looks like the correct one try redeploying the correct nis_server version using the following steps:
1. Deactivate the wasp that runs the UMP, and deactivate the nis_server
2. In the IM archive delete any existing version of the nis_server probe.
3. From the uimserverpackages.zip containing the 8.5.1 packages drag and drop the nis_server.zip package to the IM archive
4. Redeploy the nis_probe on the UIM server
5. deploy the latest ump_usm
6. redeploy wasp probe
7. activate the nis_server
8. activate the wasp.