ALERT: Some images may not load properly within the Knowledge Base Article. If you see a broken image, please right-click and select 'Open image in a new tab'. We apologize for this inconvenience.
MICS Monthly Submitted Twice
Article ID: 6449
MICS Resource Management
Our MICS Monthly job was accidentally submitted twice.
- The 1st monthly ran successfully
- Scheduling submitted a second one and then cancelled
- Accounting and Chargeback is active
- 2nd monthly caused the accounting data to be missing for the unit
Release: MICSAC00200-12.9-MICS-Resource Management-Accounting and Chargeback Opt
If the second MONTHLY was cancelled after the MONTH199 step:
- Suspend Daily Processing
- Restore the database files
- Modify the RESTORE JCL to point to prefix.MBACKUP datasets instead of prefix.BACKUP
- Submit the RESTORE job
- Uncatalog the new GDGs created in MONTH199 of the second MONTHLY
- Rerun FINRECAP job and continue month end processing
The MONTHLY does not affect the TABLES dataset (CLOSETBL ages the TABLES files); therefore, there is no need to rerun any debit or external file updates or the CLOSETBL job.