Linking a Process based on the Timesheet Object to Resource's Updated By / Approved By / Submitted By will not work as expected if the Resource ID does not match the User ID.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new Process based on the Timesheet Object
2. On the Objects tab, link the Timesheet with Resource's "Updated by"
3. Set an Auto-Start condition on Update with the expression:
timesheet.prmodby.unique_name != "xxx", where xxx is any Resource ID returned by this query:
select unique a.*
from SRM_RESOURCES a,
where a.USER_ID != c.ID
and a.id != a.USER_ID
and PERSON_TYPE = 300
and IS_ACTIVE = 1
4. The process does not need to do anything (just launch), so the post-condition can be just "Finish". Validate and activate.
5. Log in as the user from step 3
6. Update any timesheet (open a timesheet, change something, click save)
7. Check initiated processes
Expected Result: Process should not have been started
Actual Result: Process has been started
This has been reported to Sustaining Engineering as CLRT-80823.
This issue has been fixed by Sustaining Engineering and the fix is targeted to be included in our next release.