Snmpcollector was deleted from a hub, and it's directory was also deleted. However when it was reinstalled, the old alarm configurations re-appear in the snmpcollector device configuration.
Alarm configuration is not stored with the snmpcollector probe. When alarms are configured on snmpcollector, config messages are sent to other probes, and these store the alarm configuration.
When the device interface is opened, the QoS configuration is pulled from snmpcollector and alarm configuration is pulled from these other probes.
- Standard snmpcollector alarms are stored by baseline_engine
- Time Over Threshold alarms are stored by prediction_engine
- Time To Threshold alarms are stored by alarm_enrichment
If the "legacy" alarm information is unwanted, this configuration can be deleted from the probes that store them. There are a couple of ways to do this:
- Completely delete the probes that store the alarms, (probe and directory), and re-deploy them.
- Or delete the file under the probe that holds this configuration:
Static alarm thresholds are stored in:
ToT alarm thresholds are stored in: