For Internet Explorer 11, it depends on "Compatibility Mode".
- If you are in "Compatibility Mode" via Intranet security zone, the export wizard columns accurately reflect what you select in step 2.
- If not in this mode, your columns are off by increasing amounts as you work to the right of the report. NOTE: Putting the web site in "Compatibility View" alone not enough, it has to be Intranet zone too. For some reason (IE), compatibility view is different under the Intranet vs. non-Intranet.
- Set your browser so Web Viewer (the web server) is in the Intranet Zone and
- The compatibility view settings have "Display intranet sites in Compatibility View".
- If already accessing Web Viewer while doing this, please log off and close the browser before retesting.