Misalignment on numeric attributes on List View on CA PPM 14.3 in IE 11
Steps to reproduce:
1) Log into CA PPM ver 14.3 through IE 11
2) Go To Objects, filter for Idea
3) Create any numeric attribute, for example create three numeric attributes
4) Go To the List View
5) Add these numeric fields onto the list view
6) Once the fields are added onto the list view, exit the layout view and click on the Fields , corresponding to the list view
7) Select the numeric attribute, enable the check marks for Allow Word Wrapping in Column Header, Allow Word Wrapping in Column , set Alignment to Center
8) Publish the view
9) From the Home menu, access the Ideas from the Portfolio Management menu
10) On the list view, input single numeric digits on these three numeric attributes and click on save.
Expected result: There should not be misalignment between the digits in a row, in terms of width , spacing
Actual result: Slight misalignment is observed between the digits in a row, in terms of width, spacing.
<Please see attached file for image>
Due to CLRT-80256
CA PPM 14.3, 14.4, 15.1
This problem was reviewed by the development team and it was decided that this is not something that is having huge impact on the product or any of its functionalities. Hence, this is not going to be fixed at this moment.