How to capture transactions generated from Continuous Application Insight(CAI) agent using DemoServer.
Here are the steps using the demo server (located in %LISA_HOME\DemoServer\lisa-demo-server) as a typical example:
4. Select agent named "JBoss_LISABank" in the Agents tab
5. Check the check box "Select All" and select the menu "Full Data" at the "Protocol Capture" pull-down at the "Adjust Capture for Protocol"
6. Invoke "Kiosk.bat"(%LISA_HOME%\examples_src\kiosk folder),
and login as admin
7. select users/accounts maintenance icon
8. Operate to add user and to update user and logout/exit Kiosk
9. Back to Portal and Select Application Insight->Analyze Transactions
10. Click the link for one of the transactions (Example. /itkoExampleEJB3UserControlBea.listUsers)
11. Select an EJB node at the path graph in the transaction detail dialog
12. The Frame tab for the transaction detail dialog shows information
Request /Response tabs also shows the data.