Incorrect 'CONFLICTING RULESETS DETECTED' (PCause 0x23900020) alarms are generated, when no overlapping disks are seen in the currently attached rulesets.
- If Spectrum detects a conflict in rulesets applied to Global Collections, an alarm will be raised
- 'CONFLICTING RULESETS DETECTED' (PCause 0x23900020)
- Check the GC Search Criteria for sysDesc attribute being searched on
- There are two sysDesc attributes available:
0x10052 has an Originating Model Type of "System"
0x117a8 sysDesc has an Originating Model Type of "snmpPif"
"SnmpPif models are basically place holders for attribute values that are collected before Spectrum has enough information to create a device model. They should get deleted automatically when modeling has finished."
- If using sysDesc 0x117a8 as search criteria for a Global Collection, "Conflicting Rulesets Detected" may be seen
- Edit the Search Criteria for the Global Collections to be sure only sysDesc 0x10052 is being used