Resource fields tab missing from Assignee option window and buttons are disabled in Manual action screen on CA PPM Process
Steps to reproduce:
1) Go to Administration >> Data Administration >> Processes
2) Create a new process
3) Under the Objects tab, add the following objects respectively:
b) Project (as a linked object)
4) Start Options is left as On Demand
5) Click on Start Step
6) Click on the NEW button under the Actions section
7) Choose Manual Action
8) Provide the details for the mandatory fields, example: Action Name, Action ID, Subject
9) Assignees: Click on the binocular icon against the Assignees, to browse the Assignees
10) In the resulting browse window, click on the Resource Fields tab
11) In the Select Resource Fields section, on the Object field, choose "thisProject" from the drop down, i.e. the linked object.
Expected result: The Resource Field tab should remain with relevant fields.
Actual result: The Resource Field tab vanishes, and cannot be brought back on the Assignees, browse window. Clicking on the Return button on the browse window locks out the buttons on the Manual Action screen.
This issue is due to the defect CLRT-80385/DE29664.
This issue is fixed in CA PPM 15.2.