The following error is seen when launching Spectrum OneClick:
com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Access denied for user 'OC_user'@'localhost' to database 'mibtools'
The permissions of the OC_user user in the mibtools database are corrupt.
Do the following to correct the OC_user user permissions in the mibtools database
1. Log into the OneClick systems as the user that owns the Spectrum installation
2. If Windows, start a bash shell by running "bash -login"
3. cd to the $SPECROOT/mysql/bin directory
4. Run the following command to log into mysql:
./mysql --defaults-file=../my-spectrum.cnf -uroot -proot
5. Enter the following command at the mysql prompt:
GRANT ALL ON mibtools.* to "OC_user"@"localhost" identified by "0n3cl1Ck";
6. Enter the following command at the mysql prompt:
7. Enter quit at the mysql prompt to exit
8. Launch MIB Tools as normal