About upgrade API Gateway (9.1 -> 9.2).
It fails when API Gateway is upgraded after JKD is upgraded.
The process of upgrade:
01. Stop the CA API Gateway.
02. Delete old java (jdk1.8.0_73). And install new java (jdk 1.8.0_102) (Because jdk 1.8.0_102 is requirements for 9.2.)
03. Set JAVA_HOME (expoert JAVA_HOME=/usr/java/jdk 1.8.0_102/jre)
04. Copy JCEPolicy to JAVA_HOME
#cp UnlimitedJCEPolicy/* /usr/java/jdk1.8.0_102/jre/lib/security/
05. Stop the slave in MySQL on all nodes in the cluster.
06. Set the permissions and upload the relevant patch files to the CA API Gateway.
# chmod 755 /opt/SecureSpan/Controller/*.L7P
# /opt/SecureSpan/Controller/bin/patch.sh upload /opt/SecureSpan/Controller/ CA_API_Gateway_v9.2.00.L7P
The following error appeared.
Runtime error (check configuration): Error getting patch API: /usr/java/jdk1.8.0_73/jre/bin/java is not executable.”
JAVA information is registered in API Gateway.
Error occurs when actual JAVA is different from it.
API Gateway 9.1 (Software) jdk1.8.0_73.API Gateway 9.2 (Software) jdk1.8.0_102.
Do the following process.
01. Upgrade gateway without jdk upgrade.
02. Upgrade jdk after the upgrade of Gateway is completed.
03. Do the following after JDK is upgraded.
Select 2) Configure the Layer 7 Gateway -> 1) Java VM
Set Java VM Path = “current Path of JAVA_HOME”
04. Modify /opt/SecureSpan/Controller/etc/host.properties.
Host.jre=”current Path of JAVA_HOME”