Process Automation Orchestrator sluggish. Seeing high CPU usage on the orchestrator system where an agent is also installed. If the agent service is stopped the CPU usage goes back to normal and Orchestrator performance goes back to normal.
Agent logs are filled with:
2017-02-22 14:18:13,205 ERROR [com.optinuity.c2o.transport.PAMWebSocketClient] [SReconnectTimer] Unable to establish a web-socket connection to URI :: wss://<hostname>:443/ws?uuid=228fb3ab-70da-468f-af15-3c5795bbcee5&IsClusterPropsRequired=false. Trying again...
java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: no further information
Issue with agent communicating with the orchestrator.
There are two types of communication agents use:
Deprecated communication, which uses multiple ports, is not as firewall- or NAT router-friendly as simplified communication. The Orchestrator-initiated connections that are used in deprecated communication are not as efficient as the persistent connections used in simplified communication.
I changed the agent to use simplified communication:
1. Login to Proc Auto.
2. Click the Configuration tab and expand Agents on the Configuration Browser palette.
3. Select the agent for which to switch communication and click Lock.
4. Select the Properties tab for the selected agent.
5. Find the Deprecated Communication check box.
6. Uncheck it.
7. Select the agent and click Unlock.