On the Gantt in PPM, I'm not seeing my task dates update based on Dependency relationships.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a dependency task relationship with 2 tasks of Finish to Finish
2. Set the Finish Date of the successor task to be later then the predecessor task's Finish Date
Expected Results: Tasks are updated to have the same Finish Date
Actual Results: Task Finish Dates are mismatched
Applies to all supported PAS environments for specified releases.
There are a couple of known reasons tasks do not update based on dependency relationships:
1. The Autoschedule job must be run against the project to update task dates based on dependency relationship.
To do this for one project:
2. For the above example, the task Finish dates not updating is by design. See below for expected behavior based on dependency type.
- Click here for more information on managing Project Task Dependencies and Relationships