CA Access Gateway 12.6.01 installation with 12.6.01 as Policy Server
Configured proxy rules to access Identity Manager via proxy but it takes over a minute when the request is going from CA Access Gateway to Identity Manager, which is very slow.
1) Below resources were going into a loop as they are not correctly configured to be forwarded to the backed server:
2) Incorrectly configured proxyrules.xml to forward default to CA Access gateway instead of backend server ((Identity Manager)
CA Access Gateway 12.6.01 on Redhat 7 (64 bit)
1) Configured proxy rules to forward /castylesr5.1.1/ to backend server (Identity Manager)
2) Configured proxy rules to forward default to backend server (Identity Manager)
3) Enabled the compatibility view of IE