Project XOG update fails with java.lang.StackOverflow exception Error.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. create subobject on project, say ks_sub_2
2. create 2 instances of ks_sub_2 for a project instance
3. create 1 lookup, dynamic query, object = ks_sub_2, with id (hidden key) / code (display) attributes, called ks_sub_2_lkup
4. add attribute to project object called ks_sub_link of type lookup, ks_sub_2_lkup
5. edit the project instance, set the lookup attribute to the 1st ks_sub_2 instance
6. create a process with project as primary object
7. (this step may be optional, still tbd) add linked secondary object ks_sub_2
8. set autostart conditions to update with condition ks_sub_2 (NOT ks_sub_link) and field ID, constant value = 12345
9. transition start to finish step, validate all and activate, grant admin Start and Autostart instance permissions
10. create another process with ks_sub_2 as primary object
11. add linked secondary object Parent (project)
12. set autostart conditions to update with condition 1==0
13. transition start to finish step, validate all and activate, grant admin Start and Autostart instance permissions
14. XOG read the project instance out
15. edit the ks_sub_link attribute in the XOG out to the other subobject instance value
16. XOG write the project instance back in
Expected Result: updated 1 records successfully, 0 processes start, performance is nominal
Actual Result: 0 records update due to stackoverflow exception error, 0 processes start, performance is impacted
Caused by CLRT-81535
Applies to all supported PAS environments for specified releases.
This issue is currently in review with development.
One of the two processes will need to be removed from the system, and the app services restarted.