Project XOG update fails with java.lang.StackOverflow exception Error.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. create subobject on project, say ks_sub_2
2. create 2 instances of ks_sub_2 for a project instance
3. create 1 lookup, dynamic query, object = ks_sub_2, with id (hidden key) / code (display) attributes, called ks_sub_2_lkup
4. add attribute to project object called ks_sub_link of type lookup, ks_sub_2_lkup
5. edit the project instance, set the lookup attribute to the 1st ks_sub_2 instance
6. create a process with project as primary object
7. (this step may be optional, still tbd) add linked secondary object ks_sub_2
8. set autostart conditions to update with condition ks_sub_2 (NOT ks_sub_link) and field ID, constant value = 12345
9. transition start to finish step, validate all and activate, grant admin Start and Autostart instance permissions
10. create another process with ks_sub_2 as primary object
11. add linked secondary object Parent (project)
12. set autostart conditions to update with condition 1==0
13. transition start to finish step, validate all and activate, grant admin Start and Autostart instance permissions
14. XOG read the project instance out
15. edit the ks_sub_link attribute in the XOG out to the other subobject instance value
16. XOG write the project instance back in
Expected Result: updated 1 records successfully, 0 processes start, performance is nominal
Actual Result: 0 records update due to stackoverflow exception error, 0 processes start, performance is impacted
Caused by CLRT-81535
This issue is currently in review with development.
One of the two processes will need to be removed from the system, and the app services restarted.