When attempting to view a Status Report in the new User Experience (UX), receive error "API-1005 : Attribute(s) 'pdfFile' specified in query parameters are not supported" or "Could not load project status report".
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log In to a CA PPM with the new UX enabled
2. Go to Administration - Studio - Content Add-Ins - Accelerator: Program Management Office - Items
3. Filter to find the Status Report Object
4. Check the check box next to the object, click Install, and wait for the install to complete
5. Now go to New User Experience link
6. Open a Project with some Status Reports on it
7. Click on Status
Expected Results: Page opens successfully, no error message
Actual Results: Error message "API-1005 : Attribute(s) 'pdfFile' specified in query parameters are not supported." or "Could not load project status report".
This issue is caused by: DE31835. If the API_ALIAS attribute is not set to 'pdfFile' you will see one of the above errors when attempting to access a Status Report in the new User Experience.
To confirm this is the cause of your issue, run the below query. If any results are returned, you can use the workaround below:
Select * from odf_custom_attributes where object_name = 'cop_prj_statusrpt' and INTERNAL_NAME = 'cop_pdf_file' and (API_ALIAS <> 'pdfFile'
or API_ALIAS is null)
This applies to Clarity 15.1 and 15.2
This issue is fixed in Clarity 15.3.
1. Take a backup of the ODF_CUSTOM_ATTRIBUTES Table:
Create Table ODF_CUSTOM_ATTRIBUTES_BACK AS (Select * from ODF_CUSTOM_ATTRIBUTES)
2. Run the below query to change the attribute status:
SET API_ALIAS = 'pdfFile'
where OBJECT_NAME = 'cop_prj_statusrpt'
and INTERNAL_NAME = 'cop_pdf_file'
and (API_ALIAS <> 'pdfFile'
or API_ALIAS is null);
1 row should be updated
3. Go to the command prompt and use this syntax to restart the app services:-
service stop app
service start app