Unable to filter by FilterByCustomInfo when XOGing out projects if more then 1 FilterByCustomInfo is used.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to CA PPM as Administrator
2. Navigate to Administration->Objects and search for project object
3. Create 2 custom attribute, one of type number and another one boolean
4. Place them on the project list so you can easily see which projects are expected to come back
5. Run attached xog prj_projects_read_custom.xml
6. Notice that only projects that come back are the ones from the first line FilterByCustomInfo and any other criteria after that is being ignored.
Expected Result: All criteria with FilterByCustomInfo should be taken into considaraion
Actual Result: Only first like with FilterByCustomInfo is used for filtering
Caused by CLRT-81072
Fixed in 15.2