Getting Error "Incorrect Function" on windows server when you run a job with VBScript command.
- missed permissions in windows for the user
- incorrect setting in agentparm.txt
WAAE 11.3.6 SPx on windows
- Set 'oscomponent.initialworkingdirectory=SCRIPT' in agentparm.txt file
- Change the VBScript to specify absolute path
- Apply the foolowing steps from windows to give the permission to job owner :
1. Start --> Run "MMC -32"
2. File --> Add Remove Snap-In
3. Choose "Component Services"
4. Click Add, OK
5. Navigate to Console Root
6. Navigate to Component Services
7. Navigate to Computers
8. Navigate to My Computer
9. Navigate to DCOM Config
10. Navigate to Microsoft Excel Application
11. Right-click on Microsoft Excel Application and choose Properties
12. Choose Identity tab
13. Select "This User" and enter the credentials for the JOB OWNER used in the AutoSys Job.
14. Click OK.