When using the Unified Communications Monitor, a Server Error HTTP Error 500 occurs. Rebooting or restarting services clears the error, but it re-occurs later. Specifically, restarting only the SSO Service clears the error, but does not prevent the error from re-occurring. An exception occurs in the SSO Service Log (<installdirectory>\Portal\sso\logs\SSOService.txt):
The parser has encountered more than "64000" entity expansions in this document; this is the limit imposed by the JDK.
This issue is caused by a bug in the built in JDK version shipped with UCM 4.3.81 and earlier. This bug has been fixed in Java 7 update 51.
Windows Server 2012 R2
1. Download jre-7u51-windows-x64.exe from following link
2. Stop CA UCM * services
3. Double click on exe file jre-7u51-windows-x64.exe and change destination folder as D:\JRE7 (Any location).
4. Now your new jre-7u51 is installed in folder D:\JRE7.
5. Go to location C:\CA and rename old JRE7 folder to backup_JRE7_U41 .
6. Now copy/paste new JRE7 folder (D:\JRE7) to location C:\CA.
7. Start the CA UCM* services again.
8. Test application now.
JRE version 7 update 51 will be released in versions after 4.3.81.