Some info is missing when xogging out large number of resources via XOG using rsm_resources_read file.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Identify an environment with large number of resources, in my case I was testing with a little over then 1000 resources
2. In NSA under Application tab set Maximum XML Nodes = 50000 and restart app service
3. Make sure your resources have OBS info populated under Home->Resources
4. Using rsm_resources_read.xml file xog out all resources from your system
5. Once output file is generated open it and notice OBS association information is missing, Availability shows zero (0) and <CustomInformation> tags are missing.
Expected Result: For a XOG read request, the server processes the instances until the nodes limit is reached. The response is sent back to the client in chunks using pagination.
Actual Result: The response is sent back to the client with no indication of pagination but just not returning the necessary data
Caused by CLRT-81177
Applies to all supported PAS environments for specified releases.
This issue is currently in review with development.
Increase Maximum XML Nodes limit.