Unable to see any data on the jaspersoft reports when load data warehouse job in full load mode is run after running the load data warehouse security access rights job.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log to CA PPM as a Admin user.
2. Go to Jobs page and run the job "Load Data Warehouse" in full load mode.
3. Now run the job Load Data Warehouse Access Rights.
4. Now again run the job "Load Data Warehouse" in full load mode.
5. Navigate to Advanced reporting and open any of the jaspersoft reports for example, KPIs by Project Type
6. Observe the input parameters are on the left hand side of the report, as they will not populate
Expected Result: The input parameters should have the values in them and when user clicks on apply button, data should be displayed on the report.
Actual Result: The input parameters are empty . Due to this, if the user clicks on apply button, NO data is displayed on the report.
Caused by CLRT-81459
184.108.40.206 02 9
Fixed in 15.1
Run the Load Data Warehouse Access Rights job to bring back the data on the input parameters.