Integration between Service Catalog and CA SDM fails with below error message
"ERROR [http-bio-80-exec-11] [CConfiguration] CCONF.TESTCONF.EXCPT
com.ca.usm.webservices.WebserviceException: E:\Program Files\CA\Service Catalog\CASM_POLICY (The system cannot find the file specified)"
"Invalid login policy encryption"
Keystore Name is missing the extension of the key file within the Catalog - Service Desk Manager Configuration page.
1) Login to Service Desk Manager UI as an Administrator
2) Go to Administration --> Soap Web Services Policy -->Policies
3) Verify that the CASM_POLICY webservices policy exists
4) If it exists then confirm that the "Allow Impersonate" is checked
5) Open a command prompt on the CA SDM Server
and run the following command
pdm_pki -p CASM_POLICY -f
to create the CASM_POLICY.p12 file
6) Copy the created CASM_POLICY.p12 from CA SDM Server to %USM_HOME on the catalog server
7) Login to Catalog UI as a Service Delivery Administrator go to Administration --> Configuration--> CA ServiceDesk
Set Enable PKI to 'Yes'
Ensure that the Keystore Name is set to CASM_POLICY.p12 (case sensitive)
Ensure that the Policy Code is set to CASM_POLICY (case sensitive)
Note: The original issue occurred because the Keystore name was provided without the extension i.e. given as "CASM_POLICY" instead of "CASM_POLICY.p12". Once corrected the Test button launch was successful and the functionality worked as per the design.