Hierarchy levels above level 2 gets deleted from DWH_INV_HIERARCHY table in DWH schema, when incremental "Load Data Warehouse" job runs. This can result in hierarchy related queries running on the DWH, making use of this table, showing incomplete data.
Step to Reproduce:
1. Create 5 Projects
2. Create a Hierarchy out of these 5 Projects
a. That is, make Project 1 sub-project of Project 2
b. Project 2 sub-project of Project 3 and so on..
3. Run the "Load Data Warehouse" job on "Full Load"
4. Check DWH_INV_HIERARCHY table (in the DWH Schema) for the Hierarchies created in Step 2
a. Note that, they are present in the DWH Schema
5. Now, run the "Load Data Warehouse" job in "Incremental Mode"
6. Check DWH_INV_HIERARCHY table (in the DWH Schema) for the Hierarchies created in Step 2
Expected Result: The Hierarchies should be there in DWH schema
Actual Result: The Hierarchies above level 2 are deleted in DWH schema
This is reported as CLRT-81113
Run the full Load DWH job or run reports for hierarchies against the PPM schema, instead of the DWH schema.