During the import of CA_ServiceDesk_Reports.biar file using Import Wizard, objects may not import successfully. Click on View Log button and select any object in the list, it shows above error. This error occurs if the repository location is not correctly defined in the Input or Output Repository server.
To resolve this error, perform the below steps to verify the repository settings:
- Login to Central Management Console (CMC) and click Servers.
- Click on "Input.servername" to configure the server.
- In the properties tab, verify whether "Root Directory" location is defined correctly or not and ensure the folder has appropriate permissions. Default location is: C:\Program Files\CA\SC\CommonReporting\BusinessObjects Enterprise 11.5\FileStore\Input\
- Verify the repository settings for "Output.servername" by following steps similar to step 3.
- If changes made to "Root Directory" location, click on "Update" and then "Apply".
Now you should be able to import CA_ServiceDesk_Reports.biar file using Import Wizard successfully.