How do I redirect to a specific URL after logging out of CA Service Desk Manager?
Is there a way to redirect to an internal or external URL after logging out?
CA Service Desk Manager 12.x, 14.x and 17.x
All Supported OS
The CA Service Desk Manager logout URL is controlled by the NX_ROOT\\bopcfg\wwwweb.cfg file
1. Navigate to NX_ROOT\bopcfg\www
2. Open and edit the web.cfg file.
3. Search for the setting LOGOUTURL
# LogoutURL is the URL of a web page to be displayed after a user logs out# of Unicenter Service Desk. If this value is commented out, logging # out displays the Unicenter Service Desk login form.
! LogoutURL http://www.ca.com
4. Uncomment and edit the LogoutURL to add the URL that you would like to redirect to after logging out of CA Service Desk Manager
5. Save the changes and recycle the Service Desk services for the change to take effect